Gallup, New Mexico to Seligman, Arizona
- Visited the Jackrabbit Trading Post
- Followed the old alignment of 66 toward the Painted desert and saw the Painted Desert Trading Post
- We picked up a good guide to Route 66 in Arizona
- Went through Flagstaff and Williams
- As we approached Seligman, it was sunset and as we rounded a hill, it was breathtaking. We spend the night in Seligman at the Stagecoach 66 Motel.
Slideshow of All Photos
For more details about a particular photo, click on it in the slideshow and it will open in my Flickr site.
[flickrslideshow acct_name=”roadtripmemories” id=”72157606260796699″ width=”500″]