**UPDATED 4/23/2010** Our T@B has been sold! Thanks for your inquiries!
For the three of you who follow my blog, my apologies for turning this into a classified ad! Just looking to get a little more internet exposure for our T@B we
have had for sale.
For those of you who found this site because you’re looking to buy a T@B, thanks for finding us!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Our T@B has been sold, but if you would like a brand new T@B, try Little Guy Trailers, who has resumed production of these cool trailers!
2010 TAB TQ Travel Trailer with loads of options and extras! **Excellent condition, must see!!**
Selling SOLD at $1,000’s below MSRP
With some regret, we SOLD
are selling our 2010 T@B TQ travel trailer. We loved it and have had fun camping in it since October. But as we thought hard about the types of travel we would like to do and the places we want to stay (basically going off the grid and boondocking/dry camping), we feel that we’d really be happier and more comfortable with slightly upgraded model with toilet and shower.
But if you’re looking at this, you probably already know that the T@B has no bath or shower and don’t have a problem with it! As stated, our model
is was a TQ, which is the U-shaped dinette that converts to a queen-sized bed, and has the roomy L-shaped kitchenette. Here are more details from T@B’s website about the TQ model, including its standard features, options, stock photos, virtual tour, etc. Their site is more informative for general information than I could be: http://www.tab-rv.com/specs/Qfloorplan.php Here’s information regarding the TAB generally, including its history, construction, etc.: http://www.tab-rv.com/specs/index.php
As far as
our the particular model we used to own, it comes came with the following options:
* Red Alufiber skin with white trim
* Stonehenge pattern for the fabric seats
* Spacesaver 9″ HD TV / DVD / radio combo with exterior antenna
* Norcold ® Compressor refrigerator – 12Volt only (Runs on 110v A/c power thru standard power converter) (note: this refrigerator option allows for the TQ to have the front window, a nice feature that allows more light)
* LP furnace
* Cool Cat ® air conditioner with heat pump
* Northern Breeze ® power roof vent
* Thermarest Archwing Awning (the newer, easier to assemble type) ($400)
* Thetford Porta-potti ($100)
We also have purchased the following items; some are essential, others are just nice to have. We won’t need them with
a future model the ultra-cool retro style Serro Scotty HiLander we ‘ll purchased, so we are including included them with the TAB:
* A shower tent for housing the Porta-potti (serves as an “outhouse”)
* Stromberg Carlson Steel Platform Step (Model S-100)
* A blue 5-gallon jug and hose for gray water collection
* Teardrop trailer party lights (look just like the TAB)
* Two mini TAB toys made by Siku – one is stock (silver with yellow trim), the other we painted to look like ours, red and white
We have tons of photos of the TAB available for you to see, here at our sites on Flickr. Check out the photos carefully, as almost everything listed here as being included is shown in our various photos (but not everything in the photos is included, only what we have listed here!).
For all of the above, including more expensive options, like the AC/heat pump, furnace, awning, and storage cover, we
are asking asked $13,000, many thousands below MSRP. As we have only had the TAB a few months and have babied it alot during that time, it is in great shape and everything works perfectly. It was manufactured in July 2009. We are no longer accepting inquiries, as it SOLD LAST YEAR. are more than happy to answer any questions you have or provide more photos. Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the T@B
is was located in Indiana, for those of you considering it. It now has a new happy home with the wonderful couple that bought it last year! Thanks!