Brieties Again – Greenville, Illinois
Pat and I took a quick trip to Greenville, Illinois to take photos of a diner called Brieties Again. The diner was the subject of an upcoming “Diner Days” feature in AMERICAN ROAD Magazine, written by John Goldsmith, the Executive Director of the National Road Association in Illinois. Becky Repp, AMERICAN ROAD’s Managing Editor, asked if I would take the photos.The article was published in the Autumn 2008 issue of AMERICAN ROAD.
To view the photos, click here to visit my Flickr site: June 2008: Breities Again – Greenville, Illinois
- June 20, 2015: Cozy Dog Run
- 2014 Illinois Route 66 Motor Tour – 25th Anniversary
- March 1-3, 2013: Grease is the Word!
- September 1-3, 2012: Lake Michigan Loop Redux
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Filming Locations
- Tri-State Route 66 Festival — The Prelude
- The Blues Brothers Filming Locations
- Indiana State Road 75
- Movie Filming Locations
- Route 66 Cozy Dog Run