December 2001: New York, New York
Being originally from Connecticut, trips to NYC were something I did frequently since childhood. After I moved to Illinois last year, I knew I would not get back to NYC very much. When I visited my family in Connecticut this first Christmas after moving to the midwest, I knew I had to go to New York! Especially after the events of September 11, I wanted to go and see Ground Zero, as well as the memorial wall at St. Paul’s Chapel.
For all the times I visited NYC, I rarely took pictures, since I lived nearby and didn’t feel the need to. This time was different, since I don’t live in the northeast anymore, and with 9/11, so I took the following pictures.
Slideshow of All Photos
For more details about a particular photo, click on it in the slideshow and it will open in my Flickr site.
[flickrslideshow acct_name=”roadtripmemories” id=”72157609319462093″ width=”500″]
- May 10-19, 2013: Overview-East Bound and Down
- May 18, 2013: Day 9 – East Bound and Down
- May 17, 2013: Day 8 – East Bound and Down
- May 16, 2013: Day 7 – East Bound and Down
- May 15, 2013: Day 6 – East Bound and Down
- May 14, 2013: Day 5 – East Bound and Down
- May 2013: East Bound and Down – Prelude
- Movie Filming Locations
- May 12, 2008: New York, New York (Day 3)
- May 11, 2008: New York, New York (Day 2)