January 2013: Jingle Rails at the Eiteljorg Museum
My daughter was interested in going to the Eiteljorg Museum to see the Jingle Rails Exhibit with my grandson, so I thought that might be a fun way to try out the new Sony NEX-6.
This might be an annual exhibit, so if you are in Indianapolis during the Christmas holidays, I highly recommend going!
Here is a slideshow of my photos. If you click on the slideshow, it will take you over to my Flickr page where you can also view the photos there.
[flickrslideshow acct_name=”roadtripmemories” id=”72157632443886201″ width=”600″]
- A Trip to Tulip Trestle
- January 17, 2016: Jingle Rails Exhibit at Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- October 9-11, 2015: Prophetstown State Park
- June 7-9, 2013: Mounds State Park – Anderson, Indiana
- May 19, 2013: Day 10 – East Bound and Down
- March 1-3, 2013: Grease is the Word!
- November 12-13, 2011: Lieber State Recreation Area
- July 14-17, 2011: McCormick’s Creek State Park
- January 14-15, 2011: Mounds State Park
- October 9-11, 2010: Lost Bridge State Recreation Area, Andrews, Indiana