February 10, 2010: RV / MH Museum – Elkhart, Indiana
It’s far too cold for us lightweights to camp, but wanting to head out and do something, Pat and I decided to take a trip to the RV Museum up in Elkhart, Indiana.
Loads of cool stuff up there. They have displays featuring the first types of campers of yesterday and how they evolved over the years into the modern trailers and motorhomes of today.
Slideshow of All Photos
For more details about a particular photo, click on it in the slideshow and it will open in my Flickr site.
[flickrslideshow acct_name=”roadtripmemories” id=”72157623305424655″ width=”500″]
- A Trip to Tulip Trestle
- January 17, 2016: Jingle Rails Exhibit at Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- October 9-11, 2015: Prophetstown State Park
- September 12-14, 2015: Route 66 RV Trip
- June 7-9, 2013: Mounds State Park – Anderson, Indiana
- May 19, 2013: Day 10 – East Bound and Down
- May 12, 2013: Day 3 – East Bound and Down
- March 1-3, 2013: Grease is the Word!
- January 2013: Jingle Rails at the Eiteljorg Museum
- November 12-13, 2011: Lieber State Recreation Area