August 2008: The Great Outdoors and the Great River Road
Part 2 of “The Great Outdoors” as we return to the Sleeping Fawn Resort in Park Rapids.
While we needed to take the Interstate up, for the most part, we returned along the Great River Road through Minnesota. We crossed into Wisconsin, back over to Iowa, and back to Wisconsin, before taking Wisconsin State Road 11. We then needed to take the Evil-I home to Indiana.
Slideshow of All Photos
For more details about a particular photo, click on it in the slideshow and it will open in my Flickr site.
[flickrslideshow acct_name=”roadtripmemories” id=”72157606775163113″ width=”500″]
- Time to come out of hibernation!
- September 1-3, 2012: Lake Michigan Loop Redux
- November 28, 2008: Route 66 (Day 2)
- November 27, 2008: Route 66 (Day 1)
- Some Came Running…for fudge?
- June 2008: The Great Outdoors – Park Rapids, Minnesota
- The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota
- April 2001: Route 66 – Romeoville, IL to St. Robert, MO (Day 2)
- Route 66 – Chicago to Springfield, IL (Day 2)
- Route 66 – Chicago to Springfield, IL (Day 1)