April 2010: Ouabache State Park
Fellow T@B owners Alan and Carie, Tom and Ella and Pat and myself decided to get together for another fun weekend of camping. With our busy schedules at work, Pat and I could only camp on the weekend.
It was rainy on the way up, cleared up when we arrived, and then another storm came, but it was mercifully brief! All in all it was a nice weekend and Ouabache is a very nice state park. Pat and I scoped out some sites we’d like to stay in sometime so I am sure we’ll be back!
I didn’t take too many photos this weekend, but here a few shots of a small buffalo herd they have at the park:
Slideshow of All Photos
For more details about a particular photo, click on it in the slideshow and it will open in my Flickr site.
[flickrslideshow acct_name=”roadtripmemories” id=”72157623831515008″ width=”500″]
- A Trip to Tulip Trestle
- October 9-11, 2015: Prophetstown State Park
- September 12-14, 2015: Route 66 RV Trip
- Well, we’re movin’ on up!!
- June 7-9, 2013: Mounds State Park – Anderson, Indiana
- May 19, 2013: Day 10 – East Bound and Down
- March 1-3, 2013: Grease is the Word!
- January 2013: Jingle Rails at the Eiteljorg Museum
- August 9-12, 2012: Kerola Campers Big Little Rally, Transfer, Pennsylvania
- November 12-13, 2011: Lieber State Recreation Area