The Grapes of Wrath Filming Locations
Beckham County Courthouse, US 66 – Sayre, Oklahoma
US 66 west of Albuquerque, New Mexico
One day, I was watching The Grapes of Wrath and noticed that this particular view looked very familiar. I checked our Route 66 honeymoon photos from June 2002 and saw the 2nd photo below. I don’t think I could have taken the photo of the same location and had it match more perfectly with a printed screenshot with me! We took this photo without even knowing about this particular scene!
Trails Arch Bridge – Route 66, Topock, Arizona
2002. This bridge crossing on Route 66 from Topock, Arizona into California over the Colorado River was discontinued from traffic use in 1947. Today, it supports utility and gas lines.
- July 7, 2014: Albuquerque, New Mexico to Holbrook, Arizona
- July 6, 2014: Amarillo, Texas to Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Easy Rider Filming Locations
- Wild Hogs Filming Locations
- July 3-5, 2014: Route 66 – Riverton, Kansas to Amarillo, Texas
- 2014 Illinois Route 66 Motor Tour – 25th Anniversary
- Plans change; relax and go with the flow…
- July 31-August 4, 2013: International Route 66 Festival, Joplin, Missouri
- Tri-State Route 66 Festival — Day 2
- Tri-State Route 66 Festival — Day 1